What our clients say:
When a loved one passes, it is important to celebrate their life and honour their accomplishments. At Wailin Dalen we realize it can be an overwhelming time for friends and family. There are countless tasks and decisions in the preparation of a successful celebration of life.
We would like to take some of this burden off by offering to handle the intricate details of the day. We have collaborated with some very experienced individuals to create a package that allows for loved ones to properly say their goodbyes and reminisce without the added stress of organizing the event.
An amazing life deserves an amazing celebration!
Celebration of Life Package-$1999
- 4 hours of appropriate music with speakers and wireless microphones
- Pre-event meeting(s) with the MC/Officiate David Paterson (see below Bio for more details of David’s contributions for the day)
- Slide show created by Videography professional services which includes the following;
-up to 5 minute video that presents pictures and video and music of important memories and moments of their life.
-Screen and projector provided
- Day of coordinator
- Live streaming of the Celebration for out of town guests
- Catering of your event
- Videography of the event ( we will document the day, and capture moments and put together a tasteful video of the celebration)
David Paterson-Master of Ceremonies
David Paterson is a retired divorce lawyer who has MC’ed a number of weddings and celebrations of life. With his 40 years of interviewing experience, he will draw from the relatives and friends the details necessary to paint a vivid verbal picture of the deceased’s life. He will also coordinate the other speakers who, with their tributes and anecdotes, will bring added dimensions to that picture. A father of 2, stepfather to 2, and grandfather to 4, he understands family dynamics and the value of different perspectives. He is committed to making the occasion as solemn or as warm as the family wishes.