Wailin Dalen EntertainmentSpecializing in weddings, karaoke gigs, graduation parties, birthdays, theme parties, celebration of life, and DJ services in the Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley, and Okanagan
Master of Ceremonies
Have a professional Dance Party Master of Ceremonies look after all of the little details (as well as the big ones!) to ensure that your reception runs smoothly. Wailin Dalen has secured two fantastic professional MC’s for the Wailin Dalen team.
Trevor, who is also one of our most demanded Dj’s, is a Radio Disc Jockey that has worked all over the province and has extensive experience behind the mic. He is certainly not shy and will work hard to make your day as stress free as possible!He will keep you laughing with his great sense of humour and quirky faces at the same time showing his professionalism when it time to take control of the proceedings. Sit back and enjoy your day and let us steer the ship!
Example of MC Duties that can be included in your big day:
- Opening the reception by welcoming the guests.
- Introducing yourself as the Master of Ceremonies for the reception.
- Formally introducing the bride and groom’s parents to the guests, ensuring that pronunciations of first and last names are correct.
- Introducing the bridal party in the order they will be seated at the head table.
- Creating an atmosphere of anticipation and announcing the entrance of the newlyweds with enthusiasm and applause.
- Introducing the person who will say the blessing or grace prior to serving the main meal
- Introducing each guest before they give their wedding speech or toast.
- Giving a speech if requested to do so.
- Reading messages of congratulations from friends and relatives who were unable to attend the ceremony and reception. To add humor to the occasion, it’s acceptable to include several humorous “made up” telegrams (which are usually directed towards the groom).
- Announcing the ceremonial cutting of the cake.
- Informing the guests that the throwing of the bouquet and garter are about to take place.
- Announcing the commencement of the dancing.
- Announcing the first dance by the bride and groom and inviting them to take to the dance floor.
- Informing the guests that the bride and groom will be leaving the reception shortly.
- Officially ending the reception, thanking the guests for attending, and wishing them a safe trip home.
MC services starting at $200. Please inquire about making one or both of these guys a part of your big day!