Game Show Package Add-On – From $600
Family Feud, Wheel of Fortune and more! This can be used as entertainment while the bride and groom do pictures or as an event at the wedding. We can work with the couples to involve the bridal parties, family and friends with customized questions and answers on their past.
- All set up and take down included
- Event coordination and assistance from the Wailin Dalen Team
- Up to 2 hours Game show hosting for your event
- Our dressed to impress professional host and judge!
- State of the art game cubes, tables and game booth with lock out buzzers.
- 2 Wireless microphone/line microphone
- Projector and screen
Partial MC/Emcee/Master of Ceremonies $200
For those looking for a little less than full MC coverage. Usually performed by the DJ that is working the event. A discussion with Bride and Groom of their expectations to determine a price between $200-$300 depending on the jobs requested and planning and meetings needed.
MC/EMCEE Add-On- $500
This will be an extra experienced MC above and beyond the DJ. Below are some examples (not all) of some of the duties he/she will perform;
- Opening the reception by welcoming the guests. – Introducing yourself as the Master of Ceremonies for the reception.
- Formally introducing the bride and groom’s parents to the guests, ensuring that pronunciations of first and last names are correct.
- Introducing the bridal party in the order they will be seated at the head table.
- Creating an atmosphere of anticipation and announcing the entrance of the newlyweds with enthusiasm and applause.
- Introducing the person who will say the blessing or grace prior to serving the main meal
- Introducing each guest before they give their wedding speech or toast. –
- Giving a speech if requested to do so. Wailin Dalen Entertainment 604 809-2515 www.wailindalen.com –
- Reading messages of congratulations from friends and relatives who were unable to attend the ceremony and reception. To add humor to the occasion, it’s acceptable to include several humorous “made up” telegrams (which are usually directed towards the groom).
- Announcing the ceremonial cutting of the cake.
- Informing the guests that the throwing of the bouquet and garter are about to take place.
- Announcing the commencement of the dancing.
- Announcing the first dance by the bride and groom and inviting them to take to the dance floor.
- Informing the guests that the bride and groom will be leaving the reception shortly.
- Officially ending the reception, thanking the guests for attending, and wishing them a safe trip home.
Karaoke Add-On – From $299
Add up to 2 hours of Karaoke to your event! $299 – $100 per extra hour!
- All set up and take down included
- Up to 2 hours of Karaoke music for your event or party
- Our dressed to impress professional KJ (Interactive or non-interactive as desired)
- State of the art KJ Controller, Full BOSE Sound System, and over 100,000 Karaoke choices!
- Wireless microphone/line microphone
- Flat screen TV and stand provided for lyrics (and we have the capability of connecting to existing TV’s)
- Books with song choices by artist
- Includes set up 1 hour prior to DJ start time.
- If you do require us to set up at an earlier time extra charges may apply.
*We carry a wide range of Lighting Effects and can customize a lighting package just for you.
Extreme Music Bingo Add-On – From $250
- Add Music Bingo to your event during slower times!
- Enough cards for up to 200 people or play in groups!
- Not just music, visuals are provided on projector and screen.
- We can customize to your musical tastes!
- Visual clues can be shown on screen as well as the Bingo that we are working on!
- Laminated cards with white board markers provided
Trivia Add-On –From $250
- Up to 2 hours or 3 (15 question) rounds of trivia
- We have random trivia or we can customize to your event.
- Visuals, music and basic trivia are all part of our shows.
- Play as individuals or play as a group
- Pens and numbered pages are supplied to all
Bagpiper- From $100
With over 50 years of experience, Sandy is a great addition to any Scottish event. with rates starting at 100 dollars, Sandy is sure to be a hit at your wedding or event. Sandy will play all of your Scottish classics and can also customize songs for your day! Contact us for a quote!