“We hired Dalen’s crew to play Family Feud at our Christmas party. The very charismatic and engaging host Trevor made the normally shy and reserved colleagues very comfortable and quite outspoken- some very unexpected answers were offered making the crowd roar with laughter. The game was an incredible hit with every single person attending, and we have already received many requests to book Dalen’s services for our next Christmas party.”
– Elena (NCS International.) December 9, 2017
- Bar/Club/Restaurant Trivia – Like karaoke, people love to be in the limelight. Add something fresh and new to your events and bring something fresh and unique to the venue.
- Bridal Trivia – Bridesmaids and groomsmen answer questions about the bride and groom during dinner. Additional variations include in-laws against in-laws. Use during rehearsal dinner the night before in a Feud style format.
- Corporate Events – Contestants answer questions about the company, products of the company, company procedures, fellow employees, or general pop culture trivia. Employee training and seminar recaps are also popular uses, along with team building events.
- Anniversary, Birthday, Family Reunion Parties – Highlight important people by having audience members answer trivia questions about them.
- Retirement Homes – Bring something fresh and new to the seniors there. Perform ‘Remember When…..’ trivia and bring a nostalgic mood to the event.
- Schools/Academics – Use for classroom training, student participation and team building, post-prom parties, fundraisers, and other after-school activities. Trivia Cubes are perfect for increasing student’s test scores by using test questions as part of a trivia game prior to the test.
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah – Kids love trivia! Especially when answering questions about each other.
Church/Religious Functions – Useful for fundraisers, youth group training and activities, team building and problem solving.
- Trade Shows – Draw attention to your exhibit booth by performing trivia. When your exhibit booth is surrounded by a crowd of people, your product or service will be highlighted, your time is maximized educating the public, and your company will stand out over the competition.
- Home Use – Parents can help their children learn in a fun style trivia format. Use questions from past quizzes to better prepare them for future tests and help them to increase their test scores.